Evenflo Register Carseat
- Registration form can be completed online
- Model number and manufacture date needed
- Evenflo customer support available by phone
Registering a recently purchased product isn’t always a top priority for most consumers. However, when it comes to a product as important as a car seat, registration suddenly makes its way to the top of the “things to do” list. Thankfully, Evenflo customers who have recently purchased a new car seat can cross off this all important task by completing the online form found at the Evenflo Register Car Seat page. The form can be completed in less than a minute and requires the following information: model number, date of manufacture, first name, last name, mailing address, and email address (email address is optional). Once all of the required information has been entered into the form found at the the Register button can be clicked to confirm the Evenflo car seat registration.
Information Regarding Evenflo Car Seat Registration
- Process is necessary so that Evenflo can contact customers in the case of a product recall
- The model number and date of manufacture can be found on the product registration card
- The date of manufacture must be entered into the online form in the MMDD/YYYY format
- Form is only applicable to child restraint systems that were purchased in the United States
Customers who are having a hard time locating the model number and/or date of manufacture can refer to the links posted at the Evenflo Register Car Seat page for assistance (links provide information on where each can be found on a product). Spanish-speaking (or reading) customers should have no trouble completing the Evenflo car seat registration as form comes automatically translated. Those who would like to get in touch with Evenflo can contact customer support by phone.