Member Benefits Access
- Member ID and zip code are needed
- Credit Hawk app download available
- Live Agent chat assistance provided
Those who have a Horizon Gold card likely have little to no complaints regarding the ease of which benefits can be accessed online at the Member Benefits Access portal. The simple online account access process can be completed in just a few seconds by entering a Member ID along with a zip code into the blank fields before clicking the Login button to gain entrance. Cardholders who are running into problems when trying to login to an account can click the Contact Us button to be connected to a live representative via chat. Prior to clicking the Send button to start the session a name, email address, and message can be entered into the chat box. Those who are interested in being matched with credit offers can click the Download Now button posted at the Member Benefits Access portal to get the Credit Hawk App.
A Review of the Fees, Rates, and Costs Associated with the Horizon Gold Card
- ZERO percent Annual Percentage Rate on purchases and a revolving method for computing balances
- Comes with a $25 NSF Check Fee, a $20 Late Payment Fee, a $5 card issuance account validation fee
- There are no cancellation fees associated with the card and processing fees vary per item purchased
- Minimum payment due each month is either $25 or 10% of the account balance (whichever is greater)
After logging into the Member Benefits Access portal users will have access to features such as My Privacy Protection, My Universal RX, My Roadside Protect and My Legal Assistance benefits. In addition to these great features, the Horizon Gold card comes with a $500 unsecured credit limit. Those who have questions about the Horzion Gold card can trying reaching out via phone, mail, or email.
Reliant Holdings, Inc. Contact Information
- [email protected]
- PO Box 1275, Indiana, PA 15701