My Sonic Feedback
- Customers can complete online survey with purchase receipt
- Completion of survey will earn participants a free drink
For some restaurant goers the process of providing feedback on a recent visit is just as fun as the dining experience itself. Those who have recently made a purchase from a Sonic Drive-In can go to the My Sonic Feedback page to relish in the process of critiquing their experience. Before starting the survey, customers will need to look to the bottom of their purchase receipts for an ID number. In order to begin taking the survey the ID number must be entered into the blank fields provided on the My Sonic Feedback page. Spanish-speaking customers can complete the survey in their preferred language by clicking on the link provided.
What else do I need to know about completing a survey through the My Sonic Feedback page?
- As a show of appreciation for completing the survey customers will receive a free Route 44 drink at their next visit
- It will be necessary for customers to mention the free drink offer when making their order (there is a limit of one free drink with the receipt code)
- Drinks included in the offer are soft drinks, iced teas, slushes, and limeades (CreamSlush treats are excluded from the offer)
- Customers are limited to one free drink per visit and cannot use the offer in conjunction with any other available offers
Customers who like the sound of a free Route 44 drink would be wise to practice pro-activity as surveys will need to be completed at the My Sonic Feedback page within 14 days of the purchase. Once the survey has been completed customers will have 60 days from the date of the purchase to claim their drink at a Sonic Drive-In.
Sonic Corporate Address
- 300 Johnny Bench Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 73104