Pluto TV Activate
- Account login is required to enter code
- New users can register for an account
- Password recovery assistance available
Those who have discovered the many hours of media streaming available at Pluto TV may encounter an activation process that must be completed before getting started. To get this done and out of the way, users will need to go to the Pluto TV Activate page and login to an account with an email address and password. Those who also use Facebook can complete the login process using their Facebook account login information as an alternative. Once an email address and password have been entered the Login button can be tapped to proceed forward into an account to finish the activation process. Those who have yet to sign up can begin the registration process at the Pluto TV Activate page by entering an email address and password before clicking the Sign Up button.
What is Pluto TV?
- Pluto TV is a FREE online television service that broadcasts over 75 channels
- Compatible with Roku TV, Chromecast, Apple TV, Android TV, AND Fire TV
- Content can be viewed using smart televisions from Vizio, Sony, and Samsung
- Pluto can be used with both U.S. and international desktop and mobile apps
Users who are locked out of an account due to a forgotten password can begin the reset process by clicking the Forgot Password link posted under the login fields at the Pluto TV Activate page. After clicking the link it will be necessary to enter an email address to finish resetting the password. After logging in and completing the activation process users can also edit channels, manage their remote, and edit their account settings. Those who encounter a glitch or bug while using Pluto TV can submit a report via email to make Pluto aware of the issue.
Email Address to Submit Bug Report