Showtime Anytime Activate
- Showtime subscribers can login to activate their device
- Customers that have not yet subscribed can order Showtime online
It stands to reason that consumers who are willing to fork over the cash for premium cable should be given access to the channel all day, everyday, and from anywhere. That’s exactly what customers will be getting with Showtime Anytime. This cutting edge streaming service offered by Showtime allows subscribers to watch all of their favorite shows and movies regardless of the time or place. To active the service on a device customers will need to go to the Showtime Anytime Activate page and login to their accounts. In order to complete the login process customers will first need to confirm their cable provider (a list of all providers is provided on the Showtime Anytime Activate page). Those who are not yet subscribed to Showtime can click the Order Now link to initiate service.
What else should I be privy to before I activate a device with Showtime Anytime?
- A downstream bandwidth of 3,000 Kbps or higher is recommended when streaming (users are encouraged to stay away from downstream bandwidth of less than 500 Kbps)
- The videos on Showtime Anytime stream at 300 Kbps to 2,000 Kbps for standard definition quality (stream is adjusted depending on the device’s bandwidth)
- Compatible browsers include Internet Explorer 9.0 or later, Firefox 29 or later, Safari 5.1.4 or later (Mac only), and Chrome 34 or later
- Mobile device operating systems that are compatible with Showtime Anytime include Apple iOS 6.0 or higher, Android 4.3 or higher, and Kindle Fire 2nd generation or higher
- Users that attempt to stream with Chromecast should be aware that Showtime Anytime only supports the device through iOS and Android mobile apps
Before setting up a device users should be aware that Showtime Anytime is only available on computers, iPhones, iPads, Kindle Fire, Android phones & tablets, Chromecast, Roku Streaming Player, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Apple TV. Customers with unanswered questions regarding the streaming service can seek help through the online contact form provided through the Showtime Anytime page.
Contact For Questions Regarding Close Captioning
- Phone – 212-708-3205
- Email – [email protected]
- Mail – 555 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019 (ATTN: Mail Stop 555/1327)